dokarimesa: What is Kouponi Stoiximatos

Τρίτη 13 Ιανουαρίου 2015

What is Kouponi Stoiximatos


Ok this is maybe the first and last English article in my blog! Just kidding, if my international friends have more questions I will be more than glad to answer to them! Today’s question is "what is kouponi stoiximatos".

First, let’s make an introduction. It is well known that Cyprus is currently facing one of the worst economical situations of its history. As a result many young Cypriots cannot find job in their country with their options to be either to find a job abroad or to stay and work outside of their field of study. Well, I am one of them who decided to search for a job abroad. 

To the point. Having being abroad for almost five months I was lucky enough to work and come in touch with football lovers from all around the world. When the conversation comes to football, the majority of them ask me to tell them some betting tips for Cyprus League and of course I introduce them my blog! 

Surprisingly, there are a lot of my international friends that visits dokarimesa and looking for “kouponi stoiximatos”, as I advice them. Of course they can only understand the table of predictions but this is enough for them to make fun of me at work if my predictions go terribly wrong. 

Kouponi Stoiximatos” or “Κουπόνι Στοιχήματος”,as you will find it on my blog, is nothing more than the Betting Coupon! It includes my own predictions for the Cyprus League games and you can find it here every Friday. 

That’s all my friends! Stay tuned with dokarimesa! More Kouponi Stoiximatos is coming! 

Do not forget to check on my blog for possible Live Streaming of your favorite teams as well as to check the Highlights on "Dokarimesa TV" after the end of the game. 

This article goes for a special friend from Spain!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου